Their Business Line Radio Frequency Processing is enabling the car to sense its environment for advanced driver assistance toward autonomous driving, enabling zero road fatalities, and deliver state of the art automotive infotainment solutions, providing a chain from the antenna to the speakers.
In this exciting role you would:
- Be part of the team designing and developing automotive multistandard radio control stack (AM/FM/HD/DAB) integrated in Android Automotive OS.
- Represent our client in an international industry collaboration to define optimum implementation for broadcast radio in Android Automotive OS.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
- AOSP expert and proven experience
- C, C++ expert and proven experience
- Embedded SW expert and proven experience
- Agile way for working
- Team player solving issues together in an intercultural environment
- Fluent communication skills (speaking/writing) in English
If you have any questions or to apply for this role, don't hesitate and please contact Kerry Barclay.
Mobile +31 6 53 225 718; e-mail: email@example.com