Job Title: IC Development Project Manager
Preferred start: ASAP
Location: Nijmegen or Eindhoven, the Netherlands (and remote)
Do you have a technical background in the Semiconductor industry? You like new challenges and take the lead to show the path?
We have an opportunity in "In-Vehicle Networking" (IVN) for a Senior Project Manager.
As PROJECT MANAGER for New Product Introduction (NPI) you will lead a team of experienced multi-disciplinary engineers to develop new products for automotive applications from Project initiation to product release in production. Your goal will be to ensure product delivery to the market on time, within the agreed budget, at the expected quality while meeting the financial targets (product cost) set by the organization.
You will be responsible for:
- Drive the Project Life Cycle from Project Initiation to Production Release
- Define scope, planning & budget for the entire project while always looking at the quality
- Create and maintain the project business case
- Drive and follow the project risk assessment to find the right risk responses
- Lead and inspire a multidisciplinary team of technical specialist to satisfy customer needs and business case
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with relevant stakeholders on progress, issues, and escalation
Your Team :
You will join Program Management Office team together with Program Managers, Project Managers and Project Support Officers.
You will have the chance to contribute to the key growth area for the future and to build on the evolution towards self-driving cars.
Department / Project:
Automotive Business Line /In Vehicle Networking Product Line
We are looking for an IC Development Project Manager.
Our client's business unit offers sensor and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow. Their Product line In-Vehicle Networking (IVN) is the world’s leading supplier of integrated circuits for in-vehicle communication, ranging from LIN, CAN, FlexRay, System Basis Chips (SBC) to Ethernet PHYs and switches. In high-end vehicles, there are more than 100 transceivers inside the vehicle, and thanks to their market leadership; virtually every car produced in the world is equipped with at least one of our client's IVN products.
They work with all major automotive manufacturers and Tier 1s, and are recognized in the industry as the leader in performance, quality, and technology. The product line IVN has offices in The Netherlands, India, Germany & China.
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years experience in complex project Management with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Project Management Skills
- Technical Background (Semiconductor preferred)
- Structured way of working, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels of the organization.
Please contact email@example.com