In this exciting role:
- As (Senior) Test Engineer you are responsible for the Design & Development of the Industrial Test Solution enabling testing of high volume production in the Industrial Environment.
- During the definition of a new product you work in a multidisciplinary team writing the Test Strategy and Plan that suits product cost and quality requirements. You work closely together with IC design, developing Test Methods that comply to Design For Testability and Manufacturability.
- The creation of the product design involves you in the development of the Industrial Test Facility. You are responsible for designing the interfacing electronics and writing the Tester Software to enable testing in mass production. You will make use of advanced industrial testers such as Advantest V93K.
- To handle complex test situations you are able to analyse undefined problems and choose an existing solution. You take initiatives within your own department, flag potential problems and drive for solutions in a project within your expertise.
- You organize knowledge transfer to the sustaining teams at the remote sites, explaining the Test Strategy, introduction of the Industrial Test Facility (ITF) and write the Electrical Test documentation. For this we expect you are an efficient communicator in a multicultural environment.
- To stimulate continuous improvement we define workgroups, for example to improve our test methodologies and test efficiency. If you have good ideas and eager to learn more, there are always opportunities for your further growth!
One of the mega trends is the evolution towards self-driving cars. Our client's Automotive business unit offers sensor and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow. Product Line In-Vehicle Networking is enabling this by bringing high-speed, CAN, LIN, Flexray and Ethernet-based data communication into the cars.
For their Product Line in Vehicle Networking in Nijmegen the Netherlands, we are looking for a (Senior) IC Test Engineer to be based in their IVN – Automotive Ethernet Solutions: 100Gb Phy Department.
- MSc in Electrical Engineering or other technical engineering discipline
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in semiconductor industry preferably IC Development, Test & Product Engineering, IC Manufacturing Engineering and/or Semiconductor Quality Engineering
- Hands-on experience with PS1600 Advantest V93K
- Experience with working in a multicultural environment
- Good communication and reporting skills in English
- Takes initiative and is able to operate independently
- Balances strategic vision with strong execution
- Willing to travel regularly worldwide
- Recommended additional skill sets: project experience, risk assessments methods
Please contact me: email@example.com