As a Test Engineer your challenge will be to enable delivery of good products to our customers by creating production tools.
In this exciting role you will be working on mixed signal products being a member of the product team and in close co-operation with our architects, designers, software and validation engineers.
- Start with the creation of a test strategy and translate this into a detailed plan
- Define product specific hardware targeted for the ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) used: Advantest
- Write test code in combination with other software for execution on ATE and product during the design phase.
- Debug and release the hardware and software for qualification, validation and sampling in the project, followed by the production release.
- Support ramp-up and safe launch processes. Like reducing test time and optimize yield.
Interaction with different disciplines within our organization is needed and even essential to make you successful in this role.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project
For their Test Engineering team within the Business Line Radio Frequency Processing (RPF) in Nijmegen, we have an opening for a Test Engineer, who will join the group that creates Radar and Radio Integrated Circuits for Car systems and Health solutions of the future.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Affinity with the semiconductor industry
- You are self-driven, you take ownership of your work and you are eager to learn
- You would like to work in a multi-disciplinary team with multi-cultures colleagues
- You are extrovert, with good communication skills
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch
- Eager to learn and you take initiative
Must have: minimum 5 years’ experience as a Test Engineer and minimum 3 years’ experience with Advantest