As a Test Engineer your challenge will be to enable delivery of good products to customers by creating production tools.
In this exciting role as Test Engineer, you will be working on mixed signal products being a member of the product team and in close co-operation with the architects, designers, software and validation engineers.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment. There is a strong focus on innovation, room for development and ability to take ownership. Based on your interest this role could bring you many opportunities to further grow your career in test or DfT engineering, architecture, project management etc.
- Start with the creation of a test strategy and translate this into a detailed plan
- Define product specific hardware targeted for the ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) using: Advantest
- Write test code in combination with other software for execution on ATE and product during the design phase.
- Debug and release the hardware and software for qualification, validation and sampling in the project, followed by the production release.
- Support ramp-up and safe launch processes. Like reducing test time and optimize yield.
Interaction with different disciplines within the organization is needed and even essential to make you successful in this role.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project
For their Test engineering team within the Business Line Radio Frequency Processing (RPF) in Nijmegen, we have an opening for a Test Engineer, to join the group in which they create Radar and Radio Integrated Circuits for Car systems and Health solutions of the future.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Affinity with the semiconductor industry
- You are self-driven, you take ownership of your work and you are eager to learn
- You would like to work in a multi-disciplinary team with multi-cultures colleagues
- You are extrovert, with good communication skills
- You are fluent in English (Dutch an advantage)
- Eager to learn and you take initiative
- Preferable: You already have some working experience.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org