As an INDUSTRIAL PROJECT MANAGER, you lead and realize different kinds of Industrial Projects with multi-disciplinary, multi-site and remote teams.
You master project manager behaviors like: Identifying and organizing resources needed to accomplish tasks, consistently achieving project goals, taking responsibility for actions and projects goals, Initiating and generating activities, persuading and influencing, gaining clear agreement and commitment from others. You are experienced with industrial program management; setup, realize and monitor the Industrial segment roadmap with regards to cost & capacity together with the various stakeholders (e.g. Asia sites, Marketing, logistics etc.). You apply structure also in ‘green field’ situations and have a broad business scope and acts on it.
Industrial project type examples:
- Volume ramp-up and safe launch projects after new developed products have been qualified and released for production.
- Diffusion and back-end (assembly and test) process fab transfer projects, multi sourcing.
- Lead Industrial improvement project in manufacturing e.g. cost-down or waste reduction projects; yield improvement projects and/or capacity improvement projects. Leading incidents in 8D structure ensuring problem solving and industrial supply.
- Product package derivative development projects.
- Representing the industrial stakes during product development as a preparation for volume ramp up.
- Review and manage manufacturing changes (Qualification plans, waivers, 8D’s, risk-assessments, non-conformances).
- Transfer of product and production know-how to production sites.
- Provide input to PL Roadmap and Industrial Strategy (processes, packages, capex, locations, etc.).
- Maintain and extend knowledge on industrial solutions internally (factory visits, contacts to BL peers, package innovation) and externally (literature study, competitor tracking, conferences).
The electronics industry is being driven by four mega trends that are helping shape our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. Connecting to these trends and enabling Secure Connections for a Smarter World, our client creates solutions for the Connected Car, Cyber Security, Portable & Wearable and the Internet of Things. Through their innovations, customers across a wide variety of industries – including automotive, security, connected devices, lighting, industrial and infrastructure – are able to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
One of the mega trends is the evolution towards self-driving cars. Their Automotive Product Line’s offers sensor and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow. Our client is enabling this by bringing high-speed, CAN, LIN, Flexray and Ethernet-based data communication into the cars as single products or as System Based Solutions (SBC’s).
Our clients Product Line In-Vehicle Networking is part of Business Line Advanced Analog Mixed Signal. The market for in-vehicle networking grows rapidly driven by EE architectural evolution. Increasing performance, efficiency, integration and industrialization are changing the landscape of networks and its supply chain. The Product line is the world’s undisputed leader of integrated circuits for in-vehicle networking, virtually every car produced in the world is equipped with over 10 of our clients products. The product line is widely recognized as market share leader as well as innovation and standard driver in its focused market segments.
- >7 years Semiconductor experience. With >3 years’ project management experience by leading industrial or comparable projects in semiconductor environment. Including leading multi-disciplinary, multi-site teams remotely.
- Master/Bachelor Degree in technical discipline (preferably in Electronics).
- Proven project management knowledge, e.g. PMI certified or similar project management methodology certification.
- Stakeholder Management e.g. Engineering, production, logistics & marketing.
- Knowledge of Business Creation and Management (BCaM) processes.
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques 8D, 6-sigma (DMAIC) 5x Why, etc. LEAN waste reduction.
- Excellent communication skills (English speech and writing), expanding relationships and able to convince others.
- Directing and motivating multi-site (Europe, Asia, USA, …) and cross-functional teams (test-, product- , package engineers, demand manager, etc.).
- Result driven with a good sense of building team, people guiding. Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, organizational talent, team player, motivator, able to delegate.
- Coaching and negotiation skills.
- Cultural aware.
If you have any questions or to apply for this role, don't hesitate and please contact Kerry Barclay.
Mobile +31 6 53 225 718; e-mail: email@example.com