We are currently looking for an MCU IP Validation Engineer to be based at our client in Nijmegen, The Netherlands to start as soon as possible for a Validation project for a new chip.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
You should have the following experience:
- Experience on ARM processor(M series and A series) /Memories(TCM/SRAM)/Peripherals Validation
- Good understanding on Peripherals such as UART/Timers/GPIO’s
- Experience on Processor interrupts and interrupt handlers
- Good Understanding of ARM core sight Debug features
- Experience on Processor debugger (LTB (Lauterbach)/Trace32
- Develop/Execute testcases in C/C++
- Chip on board measurement execution (Spectum Analyzer, Lauterbach, Oscilloscope, Power Supply)
- Scripting Language - Python - (nice to have)
- Experience with automation framework (Python/) – (nice to have)
- Experience on Processor performance Validation - (nice to have)
For more information / to apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com