In this role you are part of the Validation Engineering Team which is responsible for all Validation and Characterization measurements for new NPI according to the V&V plan.
· Execute measurements in the laboratory on IC products
· Coordinate and execute the tests in the automatic test set up according to the test plan
· Process measurement data in the internal systems
· First analyses on test results to confirm successful execution of tests
· Assist the engineers in their day-to-day activities, eg with preparing the samples for measurement and solder them on the measurement boards
· Take care of storage and registration of measured products
· Depending on the experience and the interest of the candidate, more specific tasks in the area of hardware or software development can be assigned
· Support for the Lab Owner, eg take care of the Calibration, Maintenance, 5S, etc.
In this exciting opportunity, you would be working for Akkodis based on-site at our client in Nijmegen as a Lab Technician and also working on Validation.
This is an great opportunity for junior candidates to learn and grow in the semicon field.
(Top 3-7 most important/critical competencies needed for the job both soft and hard skills):
· Technical (Electronics) MBO education
· Solder experience
· Good experience with MS Office (excel)
. Show initiative, take ownership and have an entrepreneurial attitude
· Have customer orientation and quality mindset
· Possesses Analytical Skills and ability to apply pragmatic approaches
· Communication skills in English
Educational background: Electrical Engineering, MBO
Experience: electrical environment but also can be person who graduated MBO and hasn’t got experience yet
Important: person who is focused on hardware, not software.
Please contact me: email@example.com