Are you the process engineer who is a team player looking for a dynamic high-tech work environment? Where you grow to a leading role in executing and improving technical tool processes, using your analytical toolbox to optimize our fab performance? We might be looking for you!
As Process Engineer you are responsible for process performance with special focus on the more complex problems.
Besides problem analyzing and solving you will actively develop and introduce process improvement on product quality, throughput, scrap-reduction, cost savings and reduction of repeaters.
Are you a Process Engineer who is a team player looking for a dynamic high-tech work environment? Where you grow to a leading role in executing and improving technical tool processes, using your analytical toolbox to optimize our fab performance? We might be looking for you!
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Our client has the largest 8“integrated circuits wafers fab in Europe. It is a high-tech environment with many multi discipline challenges, housing over 600+ manufacturing tools (ASML, ASM/TEL, Applied Materials, LAM) and 150 measurement tools (inline inspections, end of inline testing). Products are made in CMOS, BIMOS, RFCMOS and SOI processes. In the coming 5 years several new processes will be transferred to their fab which enables further growth.
Education: BSc. or MSc. level in Physics, Chemistry or other relevant technical area.
- Responsible to maintain and provide up-to-date procedures and processes, that meet the safety and quality requirements and comply with the applicable standards. And validation on the shopfloor.
- Proactively connects with Manufacturing and transfers improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other sections and departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation
- Use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues
- Coordinates quality related escalations to customers and support Manufacturing in securing production progress.
- Preferably experience in a high-tech/semiconductor environment
- Preferably experience with plasma based processing
- Knowledge of complex production processes
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing,, Leran process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA and Quality Management Systems (preferred)
Please contact Kerry Barclay: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Kerry Barclay 11-01-2022 14:56 (GMT +01:00)] Realised