Our clients tools continuously need to improve to follow the required increase of quality levels while keeping up production output and yield high. As a PROCESS ENGINEER, you are supporting the process development on existing production platforms focusing on optimizing manufacturing capability. In addition, you will support project based improvement activities on new production platforms.
- Execution of process studies, volume-runs, DoE’s and root cause analysis.
- Measurements on end products with a.o. microscope and interpretation of the results.
- Visualization of equipment behavior with high-speed video.
- Testing of equipment upgrades.
- Cooperate in risk analyses (FMEA) and improvement plans.
- Implementation and testing of corrective actions for process related issues.
- Improvement of process capability, process control and tooling performance.
- Maintain process related documentation (e.g. process sheets / reports).
- Work in multidisciplinary team under guidance of a senior process engineer.
- Management of process materials.
Our client is an industry leading supplier of Discrete, Logic and PowerMOS semiconductors focused on the automotive, industrial, computing, consumer and wearable application markets.
Their focus is on efficiency, producing consistently reliable semiconductor components at high volume: 85 billion annually. Its extensive portfolio meets the stringent standards set by the Automotive industry. And industry-leading small packages, produced in its own manufacturing facilities, combine power and thermal efficiency with best-in-class quality levels. Built on over half a century of expertise, our client has 11,000 employees across Asia, Europe and the U.S. supporting customers globally.
Their Engineering organization (E&A – Equipment & Automation), located in Nijmegen, is the in-house back-end equipment developer and supplier for die bonding, wire bonding, molding and test equipment.
We are looking for Process Engineers to be based in their E & A organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Physics or Chemical Engineering.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Structural way-of-working.
- Affinity with fine high tech fine mechanical machinery.
- Independent and practical work-attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise efficiently at all levels of the organization.
- Sufficient command of English language in word and writing.
- Must have a positive attitude towards team work and process improvement.
- A pre is a completed 6σ yellow- or greenbelt course.
Please contact Kerry Barclay for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org