As SYSTEM PROJECT MANAGER you will lead a team of experienced multi-disciplinary engineers to develop a system platform to be used by our customer. This platform will include several of our client's devices and peripherals. The goal is to demonstrate how their products are interacting, supported by several scenarios and software examples. Customers shall see basic system functions, reproduce it and be able to change them according to their needs.
Main tasks :
- Involve experts from different Product Lines, define and specify tasks to build a development platform
- Get commitments from Resource Managers concerning contributing resources and their work packages
- Coordinate the development of a hardware platform with components from different Product Lines
- Engage the team to define use cases and scenarios and develop software examples, based on existing software drivers
- Take care that documentation is in place before demonstrator is provided to customers
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project:
Automotive Business Line /In Vehicle Networking Product Line
We are looking for a Project Manager for System Development.
- Project Manager should have basic knowledge on Microcontrollers, board development and embedded software development
- Project Manager shall be able to drive, coordinate, ……
- Project Management Skills (PMI/PMP)
- 7+ years’ experience in complex project Management with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Structured way of working, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels of the organization.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org