About the role
In this role you will take the lead in driving innovative projects to build the latest test systems for manufacturing power products for the automotive industry.
You will lead a multidisciplinary project team consisting of members from the Development Team. You will also take on operational responsibility for the effective and efficient execution of the projects assigned to your team in all project management aspects.
Product Creation Process and project execution is running according to our clients own BCAMX project way of working. In the projects, the design flow follows the classic V-model of system engineering, with Customer Requirements Specification, Global Design, Detailed design, Prototype Realization, Module& System integration, Test and Release Phases.
What you will do
- Define the overall project plan in consultation / agreement with all relevant management levels and stakeholders.
- Be responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan and within agreed boundaries (specification, quality, timing, costs, information / reporting and organization).
- Manage all requested changes and execute change management process.
- Analyze project risks (with regards to specifications, costs, timing, etc.) and develop & incorporate scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Define competencies and resources needed and build up a performing project team.
- Take team leadership including operational guidance and conflict management.
- Ensure that relevant quality standards for own projects are defined and met, monitored & control execution of own projects.
- Initiate and contribute to quality improvement activities related to business processes & procedures.
- Upgrade and adapt own competences, use cross organizational sharing and learning.
Our client has over 30 years of experience in optimizing production processes and building, installing and maintaining some of the industry’s most advanced tools. By optimizing their backend capabilities, they enable production of over 90 billion devices annually. That demands a unique combination of understanding the day-to-day challenges of today’s assembly and test processes as well as the latest developments in smart manufacturing (industry 4.0) big data and advanced mechatronics.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in either electronics/mechatronics/mechanical engineering.
- Approximately 7-10 years of work experience to include leading complex projects within a multinational organization from concept through development, verification, building systems and in the end getting customer acceptance.
- Proven leadership qualities in leading project teams in an intercultural environment, solution- oriented approach to your work, often you will think out-of-the box and drive for results.
- Previous experience in electronic design or PCB design is a plus.
- PMI certification or similar is a benefit.
- Ideally you have experience with semiconductor equipment manufacturing.
If you have any questions about this role or to apply, don't hesitate and please contact Kerry Barclay.
Mobile +31 6 53 225 718; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org