About the role:
In this role, you will be part of the Design Enablement team responsible for PDK development and Design Automation across Custom/Analog/RFA technology nodes. As a member of the CAD team, you will be working closely with Custom, Analog & RF engineers & layout designers to develop & support PDKs across a wide range of semiconductor technologies. In this highly cross functional role, you will contribute to or gain experience in various aspects of PDK development including Schematic capture, Circuit Simulation, Layout, pCells, automation, etc.
Modis has a fantastic opportunity to be part of the invention of breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates.
Our exciting client is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products.
This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Skills and Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in CAD Engineering
- Good understanding of RF/RFIC fundamentals and Circuit Design Concepts
- Experience with the Cadence Virtuoso suite of tools & application programming interface (SKILL)
- Experience with the Keysight ADS suite of tools & application programming interface (AEL)
- Experience with module/laminate/packaging design tools (Cadence SiP, AWR, ADS)
- Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Working knowledge of IT compute environment and LSF platform
- Proficiency in one or more of the programming/scripting languages – SKILL, Python, Perl and TCL.
- Experience developing custom PDK’s for Cadence Virtuoso, including primitive library CDF definitions, callbacks, netlisting procedures, and PCells
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the invention of breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates.
Please contact Kerry Barclay: email@example.com for more information.