The RF Power Design Engineer will design state of the art RF Transistors using the best in class GaN-SiC process. You will be involved in product definition, device design, validation, design-in alongside with Application engineer and support ramp up to mass production.
- Using CAD tool, Load-pull measurement and non-linear compact model, you will Design an RF transistor with integrated pre-matching to meet specifications.
- Evaluate and validate transistor design with Load-pull measurement and test demo board.
- Keep improving design performances through innovation, improved Modelling technique or RF matching topology.
- Collaborate across multiple engineering disciplines, including product, test, design, and marketing to support/ answer customers’ needs.
- Work closely with product marketing and Application to define future new RF products.
- Write technical documentation including application notes, white paper, etc.
- As a senior engineer, you will actively participate to the growth of the team, either as a team leader or a coach to junior engineers.
Modis works at the heart of today's technologies. For more than 20 years we have been recruiting experts from the world of Information Technology, Engineering and Life Sciences for our global community. Modis connects the smartest people with the best companies. We link the greatest talents and services to our clients.
This position is located at our client site in Nijmegen. The position offers the opportunity to design state of the art RF Transistors using Gallium Semi best in class GaN-SiC process.
- A university degree (MSc or PhD) in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with strong academic foundation on radio frequency principles.
- 5+ years’ experience in RF design such as GaN or LDMOS transistor.
- You understand RF laboratory equipment and measurement techniques including power amplifier circuit assembly and tuning.
- It is an advantage to have used VNA based Load-pull system and Non-Linear Modelling theory.
- Familiar with simulation tools such as Keysight ADS suite, HFSS, AutoCAD (or equivalent).
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a proactive attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with people at all levels.
- Strong desire to be part of a winning team by being flexible and may be required working extra hours at some circumstances.
- Proficient in English language.
This is great opportunity and I look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact me directly on (0)31 653 225 718 or firstname.lastname@example.org