We are looking for Senior Validation Engineer to join BL Radio Frequency Processing team, within which you will have a chance:
- to contribute to the key growth area for the future for semi conducts market sector and to build on the evolution towards self-driving cars.
- to increase the cars-environment awareness
- to work with all major automotive manufacturers and Tier 1s – the company is recognized in the industry as the leader in performance, quality and technology.
- Be a key team member in Automotive Radio and Radar Validation in IP validation and characterization phases. Have a critical focus on reuse and decomposition of the Verification towards validation
- Define the Validation Test Specification based on IP/SoC requirements and IP/SoC Verification plan and drive to efficiently closing the validation Gap within timing and budget constraints.
- Hands-on contributor to IP & SOC validation from scratch, using state-of-art validation methodologies and equipment.
- Ensure high quality that meets the stringent demands in the Automotive market
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
1. Knowledge of IP Validation in the SoC context
2. Analysis of failures during validation, re-simulation and fault finding
- Transfer of verification use cases and SW for validation into the laboratory environment
- Validation test case generation
- Validation of AMS design and data processing architectures
- Adaption of validation equipment to cover different operation conditions
3. Verification experience/debug
4. Knowledge of vhdl and Verilog
5. knowledge of assembler language
Following is a plus:
6. working experience of audio interfaces iis/tdm/spdif/pcm
7. ability to understand behavioural model
8. Conversion of verification test benches to validation
9. Knowledge of validation of clocking in IP/SoC context
- Have good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude.
- Have networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open-minded.
- Are able to identify and resolve complex issues. Structured and analytical thinking.
- Able to look critical at design integrations to ensure a correct and robust working SoC.
- Are a fluent English speaker, speaking Dutch is an advantage.