We are looking for a Business Information Analyst (E3) to join our Modis Aerospace team, working onsite at the European Space Agency in the Netherlands.
Specific tasks to be performed:
- Data mining, trend analysis and consolidation of plans and other corporate controlling activities.
- Production of internal and external reports.
- Proposals for improvements of the multi-year planning and controlling processes, methods and tools.
- Support to the definition and development of IT systems and databases, in particular support to the development of ESA dashboards and the digitalisation of internal and external official reporting.
- Definition and development of data models.
- Consolidation of user requirements for IT systems and digital tools development.
- Interface with the HIF-I Department for UATs, trainings and deployment activities.
Modis has proudly supported the Aerospace & Defence industry in the Netherlands for decades. Our partnership with the European Space Agency (ESA) has been one of the many success stories allowing our people to expand their career horizons. Modis experts are contributing to some of the most important technical advances in Aerospace and Defence which impact the way we live our lives today, through specialised engineering expertise and other required skillsets. This could be your future. Become part of our successful team!
The European Space Agency (ESA) has sites in several European countries.
The European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC), has grown into ESA’s largest establishment and the technical and organizational hub of Europe’s space sector. Missions designed and tested at ESTEC are circling Earth, have landed on planetary bodies and have probed far into the Solar System.
The infrastructure and equipment assembled here, together with the expert knowhow of its 2800 personnel, make ESTEC a unique resource for Europe. The work done here by teams skilled in every aspect of engineering for space has enabled the creation of novel communication, navigation and information services, creating new jobs and growth while improving the lives of European and world citizens.
To successfully perform the above mentioned tasks, the following background / experience is required:
- A Master's degree in engineering is required combined with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience with mathematic and statistical business models for financial planning and forecasting.
- Basic knowledge of SAP and Business Object.
- Advanced knowledge of programming (SQL and BI tools like tableau, Microsoft Power BI).
- Experience in consolidation and preparation of Executive reports in the fields of Corporate Finance, Financial Reporting or Economics.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18/10/2021