We are looking for a Procurement and Industrial Policy Administrative Support (M1) to join our Akkodis Aerospace team, working onsite at the European Space Agency in the Netherlands.
General tasks to be performed:
- day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training,
- dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests,
- analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation
- provision of various logistic support to the Unit: arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel,
- ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary,
- room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit
- administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail
- tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents,
- organization of agenda and of meetings,
- maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users,
- maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taken minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit,
- participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
- participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading, of Procurement Process specific documentation (ITT documents, Minutes of meeting, clarifications …)
- data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis,
- Where applicable :Participate to the yearly review elaboration of the Contract Action (CAP) file provided by Initiators, Along the year inputs and keep the CAP file up to date
- Follow up and send reminders ( TO, CO), Report to Head of service on overload and Delays
- Coordinate with Project Controllers (or “BCAMs”) for the creation of SAP objects and the availability of required supporting documents (SoW, ITT package, TEB Report…)
- Where applicable: Input and timely follow up the electronics tools used by Procurement Department to support the Contracts Officers during execution of the Procurement process . ( SAP, Sharepoint)
Akkodis has proudly supported the Aerospace & Defence industry in the Netherlands for decades. Our partnership with the European Space Agency (ESA) has been one of the many success stories allowing our people to expand their career horizons. Akkodis experts are contributing to some of the most important technical advances in Aerospace and Defence which impact the way we live our lives today, through specialised engineering expertise and other required skillsets. This could be your future. Become part of our successful team!
The European Space Agency (ESA) has sites in several European countries.
The European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC), has grown into ESA’s largest establishment and the technical and organizational hub of Europe’s space sector. Missions designed and tested at ESTEC are circling Earth, have landed on planetary bodies and have probed far into the Solar System.
The infrastructure and equipment assembled here, together with the expert knowhow of its 2800 personnel, make ESTEC a unique resource for Europe. The work done here by teams skilled in every aspect of engineering for space has enabled the creation of novel communication, navigation and information services, creating new jobs and growth while improving the lives of European and world citizens.
To successfully perform the above mentioned tasks, the following background / experience is required:
- Solid Secretarial experience.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of another official ESA language is and asset.
- Fluent knowledge of the local national language may be required.
- High level of flexibility as well as initiative and team spirit.
- Easy contact with personnel and well-balanced autonomy in the execution of the requested tasks.
- Rigor, commitment and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks.
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes).
- Ability to communicate with industry counterparts in the execution of the unit specific tasks.
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle high workload.
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16/06/2023