Modis is currently searching for an experienced Storage Mainframe Administrator/Specialist for an international client in Amsterdam. As a Storage Mainframe Administrator you are in the middle of modernizing our clients’ Mainframe environment (Consumable Mainframe). We are looking for someone that has experience in storage regarding z/OS mainframe environments.
For this role you need to be able to work outside of office hours, if changes are been made.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT Engineering and LifeScience.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community
- Knowledge of storage concepts in a mainframe environment;
- Knowledge of ICF catalogs;
- Knowledge of storage performance management;
- Knowledge of storage hardware (disk and tapes);
- Knowledge of data management in a mainframe environment, including DFSMS;
- Knowledge of data backup, preferable CA:Disk and HSM;
- Knowledge of storage resource management, preferable CA:Vantage;
- Knowledge of tape-management tooling, preferable CA1 and RMM;
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- A car or a public transport card;
- A contribution pension;
- A paid leave of 24 days (when working 40 hours weekly);
- Holiday payment of 8%;
- And more secondary benefits.