Modis is currently searching for a Test Manager for an international organization in Amsterdam.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT, Engineering and LifeScience. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
- Analyze requirements and prepare effort estimate for Testing;
- Create and execute test plans and report on quality and test progress;
- Organize risk sessions for a risk based test approach and define test strategies and methods;
- Involve in design process and work closely together with Project Leader;
- Advising on the use of test methods and coaching the team;
- Understanding the IT landscape and acting as advisor in correctly estimating the impact of changes;
- Ensuring that all project and customer requirements are checked;
- Progress monitoring with clear, concise reporting on progress and requirements coverage;
- Managing your created test plan, test phase and ensure a smooth, seamless transition to the operations together with the test engineers;
- Support in Test design and Test execution.
- 4+ years of experience in testing related roles;
- Good experience in test management tooling, especially with HP ALM and JIRA;
- Good stakeholder management & soft skills;
- Agile and Planning experience.
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- A car or a public transport card;
- A contribution pension;
- A paid leave of 24 days (when working 40 hours weekly);
- Holiday payment of 8%;
- And more secondary benefits (like yearly bonuses, discounts).