The Specialist will deliver regulatory compliance support to Home Care and Beauty & Personal Care divisions, report to the European CPC Manager and will be part of the European CPC team consisting of 5 members based in various locations across Europe.
Specific tasks include:
- Act as a Compliance Business Partner to cluster divisional teams: R&D (Cluster/Local), Supply Chain (Quality, Procurement, Innovation planners, Logistics etc.), Cluster Innovation/Advocacy (I/A) RA, Artwork Excellence Team, External Affairs/Legal, Finance
- Provide advice, guidance and training to relevant business partners on specific compliance aspects and use of compliance tools
- Lead the impact assessments according to relevant regulatory changes
- Coordinate the implementation of compliance business processes with speed and efficiency for regulatory change and/or adaptation to business needs
- Assist to enquiries on operation and maintenance of compliance business processes
- Pro-actively Collaborate with internal expert teams to identify opportunities to drive speed, efficiency and consistency in compliance processes in the cluster
- Understand the scope of the regulatory framework in Europe and its effects on the various product categories across divisions
- Assess the compliance capability and quality of consultants
- Manage the budget for external support and navigate respective internal process
- Coordinate and Execute the agreed activity/project portfolio with Regulatory Data Provides, third parties and selected EU regulatory bodies
Our client is a world leading FMCG player with an R&D site in the Food Valley region that committed to ensure that their products are compliant with legislation and that clear information is provided on their use and any risks that are associated with their use.
To translate this mission efficiently into action, and to ensure that they comply with their own high standards as well as with the technical aspects of legislation, is the task of the Global Product Compliance (GPC) team. The GPC is part of the Regulatory Affairs Organization in R&D. The team supports the entire product portfolio, deals with a high variety in compliance activities and interacts with many departments within the company.
On the regional level the Cluster Product Compliance team (CPC) will define requirements and ensure speed and efficiency of compliance business processes locally (regional and country basis).
You are eligible for the job with the following profile
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Product Science/Technology or equivalent degree and at leat 1 y experience in FMCG company in Technical functions, preferably in Regulatory Affairs
- Good understanding of EU cluster ways of working and its complexity
- Experience in product development, preferably across multiple divisions
- Good Knowledge of Regulatory landscape in Europe and existing Regulations for Chemicals (eg. CosReg, BPR, REACH)
- Capable to pro-actively engage and communicate with partners/stakeholders across organisation and can tailor complex technical information into clear/relevant messages for all audiences
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills in a multi-task environment
- Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot, take initiative, set priorities, drive things forward, look for opportunities for optimization and work under pressure
- Eager to learn, have enquiring mind and keen to challenge status quo
- Fully operational in virtual ways of working
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) and preferably in one other EU language
- Team player with solid record of working in & with multicultural teams
A contract with Modis with an assignment at a world leading FMCG company. Together with Modis you can develop your career in Regulatory Affairs. You will be part of a fast growing Life Sciences team that is represented in different industries (biotech, pharma, food) and present in Life Sciences clusters in The Netherlands.
How to apply
Please use the application button to upload your CV and motivation letter.
Please contact our recruiters on email@example.com for more information about this or other opportunities with Modis.