Application Lead Engineer to Akkodis!
We at Akkodis are looking for an Application Lead Engineer for an exciting and challenging role at an international customer!
About the role
As an Application Lead Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our projects and programs related to Control systems of Sustainable Power and Thermal Management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project Management: Acting as a bridge between Project Manager and Configuration Manager, you will plan and lead 3rd party engine software (SW) and calibration releases for various projects.
- SW Functionality: Collaborating closely with R&D and 3rd party engine partners, you will plan SW functionality growth and delivery timing.
- Release Management: Taking ownership of release packages and release information, ensuring the seamless integration of engine and its subsystems for optimal performance, emissions, fuel consumption, drivability, diagnosis, and communication.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Maintaining open and effective communication with 3rd party engine manufacturers and the software gateway team to ensure alignment and success.
- Team Leadership: Leading the team responsible for SW requirements, system engineering, and SW release, fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation.
If you are a passionate team player with a drive to deliver great results, you will fit perfectly for this role
To thrive in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Education: A Master´s degree (M.Sc.) in Electronics or Mechatronics.
- Experience: Significant experience in SW/Electronics, particularly in the realm of embedded systems.
- Project Management: Proven experience in project management, with a track record of delivering successful outcomes.
- Technical Knowledge: A strong understanding of combustion engines and their control systems is highly desirable.
We highly value soft skills, as collaboration within self-organizing teams is essential for driving innovation. The team values are integral for success, and we seek individuals who:
- Lead with passion.
- Perform with purpose.
- Transform with vision.
- Are excited about contributing and making a difference.
If you are passionate about engineering and ready to bring your skills to the next level, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our team.
Fluency in English and Swedish, written and oral, is a requirement.
Smart Industry is where digital and engineering converge into a connected world - reshaping entire industries and providing solutions for some of the world´s toughest challenges. At Akkodis, we bring digital and engineering solutions together, creating a smarter future for everyone.
We´re a diverse team of 50,000 engineers and digital experts, operating across 30 locations. From training your teams to delivering your projects our Smart Industry experts create new value for your business. United by our passion for talent and technology, our specialists bring their diversity of experience, skills and insights together to deliver our 360° capabilities to you. This is how we make the incredible happen, every day.
Whether you´re a global giant or an ambitious start-up, we offer organizations Smart Industry solutions, people expertise, and access to a network of best-in-class specialists. We respond to our clients´ challenges with expert consulting services and solutions; we help companies acquire top talent and get people ready for the next-generation workplace.
We are committed to attract, develop, and empower diverse and inclusive technology and engineering teams by offering enhanced career and development opportunities. To inspire our employees, clients, and partners to make a difference, we work with organizations who identify themselves with our people culture and technology mindset.
Do you want to be a part of Akkodis or would like to know more about the assignments we can offer, contact Business Manager, Jimmy Lundberg, 073- 684 77 66, firstname.lastname@example.org