Position: Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Consultant
- Master´s Degree in Computer, Electrical/Electronic, or similar field.
- 7+ years of experience as an embedded software engineer in the automotive industry.
- Proficient in C, C++, Python, Java, Kotlin.
- Experience with tools like Matlab, Simulink, Targetlink, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory.
- Strong knowledge of ISO26262, ISO14229, and relevant standards.
- Skilled collaborator in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Infotainment and entertainment systems.
- Experience with Automotive Climate system or Thermal management system.
- Knowledge of embedded real-time systems, multi-core architecture, and AUTOSAR Stack.
- Familiarity with tools like Creta, ATI Vision, and Robot Framework.
- Lead and contribute to the development of features impacting vehicle performance and emissions.
- Join a collaborative team that values continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Utilize your technical background in engineering or computer science to act as a role model and support the team in delivering optimal outcomes.
Smart Industry is where digital and engineering converge into a connected world - reshaping entire industries and providing solutions for some of the world´s toughest challenges. At Akkodis, we bring digital and engineering solutions together, creating a smarter future for everyone. We are committed to attract, develop, and empower diverse and inclusive technology and engineering teams by offering enhanced career and development opportunities. To inspire our employees, clients, and partners to make a difference, we work with organizations who identify themselves with our people culture and technology mindset.
At Akkodis, we believe that we must go beyond what is possible to make incredible happen. We pride ourselves on a culture of trust where you have the autonomy to own your decisions and the support you need to achieve your ambitions. When it comes to a career at Akkodis, you are in the driving seat. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
We´re a diverse team of 50,000 engineers and digital experts, operating across 30 locations globally. From training our client´s teams, to delivering projects our Smart Industry experts create new value for our client´s business. United by our passion for talent and technology, our specialists bring their diversity of experience, skills and insights together to deliver our 360° capabilities. This is how we make the incredible happen, every day.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, apply as soon as possible. Applications are addressed as they are sent in, so a position may be filled before the last application day. If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to contact hiring manager Jonathan Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org