We are looking for a dynamic IT support technician with a “can do spirit” to deliver excellent results at our customers´s R&D Center in Stockholm. We are offering a challenging, multi-national IT environment where the IT infrastructure and software is managed, manufactured and developed in-house. You will be working as a part of the North-East- European R&D IT group with possibilities to travel and support on companys sites in other countries.
- User desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support, helps resolving problematic events
- Desktop/laptop provision, prepare corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before
distributing to end users
- User training on IT platforms/OA/Application/Services
- Local IT server room, including local network infrastructure
What we expect
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Office suite
- Familiar with LAN technologies (e.g. Cisco CCENT or CCT Routing and Switching)
- Minimum 1-2 years´ work experience in IT field
- Optimistic, proactive, team player
- Onsite job
- No support for VISA / sponsorship
Sounds interesting? Apply by link! If you have any questions contact Business Manager Ulrika Hedman 0737872265 email@example.com
We have made our media choice for recruitment, so we don´t need contact with advertisers or sellers of other recruitment or consultant services.
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.