Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer.
On behalf of our customer We are looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer. Main tasks will be in the area of engineering installation documentation and guidelines as preparation for coming lab installations in the ICT Center in Rosersberg north of Stockholm.
- Creating cost effective solutions through activities in design, planning and deployment
- Providing preparatory material for installation
- Developing Installation Engineering documentation
- Participating in moving Installation engineering environment into Hydra
- Contributing to continuous improvements in the organization
- Providing the technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Education: BSC or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years´ experience in relevant area
- IT Processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- ITIL certification
- CDCDP or similar certification in area of Datacenter design
- Technical understanding of Ericsson propriety equipment as well as equipment from 3PP vendors
- Understanding of different Software operating systems
- Hydra experience
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.