Are you a Software Developer with 5+ years of experience? Are you curious about how it is to work in an International environment and be a part of a world class company in the robotic/Automation industry?
In this role, you will work closely with other developers as well as neighboring disciplines such as Electronics Engineers, Mechanical Designers and Sensor Specialists. You will participate in the development of new products, where you will have a leading role in shaping the software architecture and implementation. Part of the work also consists in refining and further improving our existing products by addressing bugs and adding new features.
- Full-stack application development in C++ and C
- Lead the software development tasks in assigned projects
- Improve our existing products or solutions by addressing bugs and adding new features
- Lead or participate in requirements refinement
- Interact with neighboring disciplines within mechanical, electronics and sensor technology
- A MSc degree in Computer Science, Mechatronics, Engineering Physics or similar, alternatively a BSc in a similar field with a few more years of working experience
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in software development, preferably in C or C++
- Experience of BSD, Linux and QT:s libraries
- Git knowledge
- Experience of leading roles, either technical or managerial, such as Technical Lead or Scrum Master are meritorious
- You enjoy taking on interesting challenges where the solution is not yet known, finding your way together with others
- Fluency in English is a must and Swedish is qualifying
The role is located at the end customer in Kista, Stockholm.
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as well as your social and professional network.
As consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.
The service concerns a permanent employment in our consultancy team at Modis. You are welcome to apply through the link below or simply contact me via:
You are welcome with your application!