System Test Engineer to Modis!
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to bring new green solutions to the world market? We at Modis are looking for a System Test Engineer for an exciting role at a world leading, international customer with an ambition to lead the way to a greener and smarter mobility.
About the role
In this role you will take part in major developments by proving that the design is fit for its intended use, through implementation and execution of Verification, Integration and Test activities, fitting the targets in terms of Quality and Delivery. You interface with the design team and work closely with test and commissioning to ensure seamless integration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Write specifications (test, test environment) and test record and reports within a project.
- Develop and execute test cases and related scripts in lab environment.
- Document results of executed test cases.
- Analysis of test results and reporting deviations.
- Support lab configuration setup.
- System Integration activities.
- Re-create and analyze reported error reports and suggest potential solutions.
- Participate in field and integration tests if required.
- Support Project Management, Project Engineering and System Engineering.
- Prepare Test Plans to verify and ensure that system meets its specifications and requirements.
- Participates in technical document reviews and prepare documents for customers and suppliers.
If you are a passionate team player with the drive to deliver great results, you will fit perfectly for this role.
- An engineering degree in relevant area or equivalent work experience from development projects.
- At least 2 years´ experience within system integration and testing in development projects with a solid understanding of HW and SW interactions. Experience of systems / sub-systems integrations, embedded equipment or electro-technical product development is highly beneficial.
It is considered positive to have knowledge or understanding of programming.
We put strong emphasis on personal qualities and we believe you are an open-minded problem solver with strong analytical skills and a curious mind.
Fluency in English and Swedish, written and oral, is a requirement.
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 30,000 colleagues on assignments each day.
Do you want to be a part of Modis or would like to know more about the assignments we can offer, contact Business Manager, Jimmy Lundberg, 073- 684 77 66, email@example.com