Hotline / Helpdesk
- Perform troubleshooting through technical diagnostics.
- Walk the user through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Record events and problems and their resolution into the ticketing system.
- Follow-up and update the tickets status.
- Manage user account and authorization on software and files according company rules.
Systems and Networks
- Manage Installation, Move, Add, Change and Disposal activities for IT hardware and software according to the company standards.
- Monitor daily checks of server state, network and telephony infrastructures (backups, monitoring, logs analysis, alarms, etc.).
- Manage the local VoIP systems (add, modify, delete, installation of fixed phone, DECT, meeting phone and Softphone) in MITEL Telephony System.
- Manage local network and patch panel operations and first level on configuration.
- Participate to infrastructure administration (Messaging, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Backup, Internet access filtering, Firewalls, VPN, etc.).
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the IT support domain, ideally being part of an International team.
- Hands on experience in the IT support industry.
- Good knowledge in IP Networking, LAN/WAN, Server, Firewall, Web Application, Database and Backup Technology.
- Good knowledge in OS and infrastructure systems: MS Windows Server, MS Exchange, VMWare, MS Office, MS Windows 10 and enterprise phone software.
- ERP (JDE, SAP…) supporting MRO processes or manufacturing production management system experience is preferred.
- Professional attitude, collaborative spirit and customer satisfaction oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in IT