Based in Phetchaburi
- on-site hands-on problem solving that comes with owning the quality for some of the highest quality and highest visibility products.
- Involve in developing and implementing quality tools and systems for cutting edge product designs in a cosmetically demanding environment. Primarily focus on incoming, process and outgoing quality.
The job responsibilities will include:
- apply solid understanding of quality control and manufacturing concepts to help oversee the development of specific Product Quality Plans (PQP) appropriate to program
- evaluate and communicate the yield and outgoing inspection quality of new and existing processes
- drive corrective actions cross-functionally with internal and external team members
- support to develop and implement cutting edge quality inspection tools
- identify and direct studies to implement improvements where appropriate
- assist to establish audit procedures appropriate to program and supplier to ensure adherence to Apple quality standards
- interface with internal and external groups to ensure that proper definition of quality expectations and that appropriate assurance techniques are used for the product.
- Contract Manufacturer Quality Management
- assess CM production control and quality programs, identify shortfalls to expectation, and help to secure agreement to correct
- review PQP with CM and other Apple functional groups to optimize factory quality programs
- assist to evaluates CM readiness and adherence to PQP at all development and qualification stages
- monitor quality performance through measurement of production line statistics, company inspections, and audits. Prepare summary of performance and communicate to appropriate management
- 5- 8 years of experience in consumer product quality area, strong ability on driving corrective actions and failure analysis efforts is required.
- Knowledge of quality and reliability concepts, supplier management, and general manufacturing operations. An area of expertise such as a specific process, material or industry is key to show depth of knowledge base.
- Project management experience and a solid understanding of problem-solving tools including design of experiments, root cause analysis and statistical process control principles preferred.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus (but not required): mechanical, EE and Acoustics
- Good English proficiency (Mandarin is a plus)