- Minimum 5 years of experience in DevOps role
- Experience in Shell, Python, Ruby or Golang
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, JSON, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.
- Strong knowledge of public cloud offerings (preferably AWS) on network, security, compute, storage and continuous integration.
- Experience with cloud based architectures and best practices
- Experience with all stages in the lifecycle of developing and running large distributed systems
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD, Release Engineering and DevOps.
- Hands-on experience on container and orchestration services e.g. Kubernetes
- Hands on experience in secure coding best practices and source code security scanning and review. Familiar with relevant tools such as Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, Docker Registry.
- Previous experience with large data storage and analytics platforms (Data lake) and data manipulation tooling, e.g. Kibana, Elasticsearch, Logstash, would be an advantage
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the ITIL Service management framework
- Good English Communication