- Senior Security Consultant (Governance, Risk and Compliance)
- Possess at least 5 years of working experience related to information security practices with minimum of 3 years in GRC domains.
- Strong experience in technology controls review, risk assessment, policy review and control review type of engagements with clients of different nature and industry
- Requires degree level of education, or significant experience and track record with tertiary qualifications.
- Holder of security assessor certificates will be an added advantage
- Possess of information security certifications, such as CISA/CISM/CRISC/CISSP
- Project management experiences is preferred