- Design, implement, maintain, and improve upon the Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) development environment for the company, including the processes and tools.
- Onboard and provide guidance for teams to deploy applications in major public cloud providers (mainly Microsoft Azure, but not limited to).
- Occasionally work closely with other application teams to setup a solid foundation with Cloud Native toolsets.
- Partner up with teams to implement features around observability, quality, availability, scalability, security and performance, if applicable, via a CD pipeline. Provide practical guidance and best practices to teams in need of the areas.
- Develop and maintain reusable application templates for teams to get started with development quickly.
- Develop and maintain reusable automated provisioning scripts for teams to get started with cloud hosting quickly and securely.
- Support centrally managed cross functional services such as logging, monitoring, messaging and API infrastructure. If applicable, automate the repeatable tasks away to reduce toils and support effort.
- Investigate the issues to understand the actual root cause, and implement solutions
- Containers and CNCF related technology such as Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker, GitOps – Flux/Argo (3 years experience)
- Microsoft Azure Cloud mainly Networking, Security, various storage and databases, and Kubernetes Services.(3 years experience)
- Major CI/CD Tools: GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Azure (3 years experience)DevOps
- Messaging Services: Kafka (At least 1 year experience)
- Java 8/11, Spring Boot and its related-projects such as Spring Security, NodeJS (At least 1 year experience)