- A member of Data Science and Analytics team interact with global user base.
- Responsible to support and enhance enterprise data platforms that includes (i.e. Snowflake, Azure SQL, SAP BW). Engaged in requirement gathering discussions with end users and SMEs.
- Participate in Physical model reviews with developers to provide inputs on improving performances.
- Translate business requirements into analytics solutions ranging from data storage, ETL (extract/transform/load), and data modeling for business consumption such as reporting and/or visualization.
- Development of analytics solutions ranging from data storage, ETL (extract/transform/load), and data modeling. Work in Agile framework and ceremonies with PO/SM. Migrate on-prem SAP BW into cloud data platform i.e. Snowflake and Azure SQL.
1. Strong knowledge in SQL : 5+ years’ experience in relational database technologies.
- Ability to identify system bottlenecks and recommend solutions.
- Analyze production workloads and develope strategies to run cloud database with scale and efficiency.
- Experienced in cloud database turning, capacity planning, handling cloud spend and utilization.
- Experience in cross regional data replication and expert in data recovery feature.
2.xperience in API development with C#.NET and working on high quality and secure production environment
3.Cloud fundamentals (Azure or AWS)
4.Fluent written and spoken English : ability to articulate technical situations into easy to understand language.