A Localization Project Manager job in Ada, MI is available through Modis. If you have experience creating translation projects and have been in a localization project management role for at least two years then you are asked to apply to this position. In this role you will ensure the delivery of translation projects that correctly reflect the intended messaging.
Localization Project Manager job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for internal operational procedures required to complete and deliver translation projects that correctly reflect messaging for various media types.
- Create translation projects through delivery to include: Prioritization, scheduling, file analysis/preparation, task assignments, and delivery.
- Foremost contact for internal staff, departments, and external agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Translation, Localization, Business, or related field.
- At least two (2+) years in a localization project management services position.
- Experience with Translation Management Systems, Translation Memory, Terminology (preferably SDL WorldServer and Studio Professional).
- Strong organizational, communication, and multitasking skills.
If you are interested in this Localization Project Manager job in Ada, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. To learn more about this opportunity, contact Jake VanAlten at email@example.com or call (616) 432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled