Modis IT is seeking an Active Directory Engineer for a 3-6 month contract with the potential to hire at the end of the contract for a client in Akron, Ohio. The desired candidate will have strong experience with Active Directory as well as virtual directories. Responsibilities:
- Complete project work as well as day-to-day maintenance of the company's Active Directory and virtual directory environments.
- Utilize virtual directories such as Radiant Logic / RadiantOne or Okta to allow users to sign in once but have access to multiple Active Directory environments.
- Utilize PowerShell for scripting and automation of processes.
- Work with virtual directories such as RadiantOne or Okta to enable users to have access to applications in multiple Active Directory environments without multiple sign-ins.
- Consolidate multiple Active Directory environments from mergers and acquisitions into one cohesive, coordinated, efficient environment.
- Expert level skills in Active Directory
- Previous experience with virtual directories such as RadiantOne or Okta
- Previous experience migrating multiple Active Directory environments into one
- Experience with PowerShell for scripting and automation of processes
If you are interested in this Active Directory Engineer position in Akron, Ohio, please click apply through Modis.