Modis, Inc. is seeking an SCCM Administrator for a leading employer in Akron, OH. The SCCM Admin will have responsibility to provide primary governance, provide best practice recommendations, speed new features to market in an evolving SCCM/InTune infrastructure. This is a long-term 1-2 year contract/temporary role with a great company offering a good culture and team environment.
SCCM Administrator Responsibilities:
• Support day to day operations of the SCCM infrastructure
- Maintain and enhance PC support objectives by evaluating current processes and recommending ways for continuous improvement
• Govern software packaging and hardware/software deployment services including continuous improvement and reporting of status.
- Develop, Manage, and Report on projects to enhance End User experiences
- Manage and follow internal processes for change management in support of CIP and SOX regulations where applicable
- Drive adoption of IT changes throughout the organization
- Lead collaboration among numerous teams across the IT and business organizations
SCCM Administrator Requirements:
• Bachelor or Associates Degree in IT related major or related field, or related work experience
- 5+ years of experience managing an SCCM environment
- Self-starter who is detail-oriented, motivated, focused, and hard-working
- Good communication skills, collaborative
- Customer-service focused
- Understanding of software packaging, workstation patching, desktop procedures, PC deployment, PC lifecycle and asset management
- Strong foundational knowledge of enterprise PC support processes
- Foundational knowledge and prior work experience with Administering enterprise deployment systems such as Microsoft SCCM/Intune.
- Ability to learn new concepts in information technology, learn the characteristics of new systems and update skills to adapt to changing technology
- Ability to evaluate complex systems to define areas for improvement
- Project management certification, a plus but not required
Why Modis? Modis has a commitment to making exceptional connections with you and our clients; creating strong and long-lasting relationships for your career. Modis also prides itself on personal touch and providing current and up-to-date feedback on your performance.
If you are interested in this SCCM Admin in Akron, OH then please apply via http://www.modis.com
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-750-6232
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/