A Remote Systems Engineer job at the world’s top networking and data center provider in Alpharetta, GA is available courtesy of Modis Engineering, an Adecco Company. This is a 6 months contract.
The pay rate for this role is $60/hr.
Research, design, implement and troubleshoot information systems and technology solutions in support of business needs. Document help desk troubleshooting procedures, operations manuals, and user guidance. 7 years of experience are required.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
- Minimum Requirements: (“Must have” Qualifications)
1. 7 years’ experience in a DevOps or SRE position for a cloud SaaS product
2. Hands-on experience with ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK) + Kafka
- Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (“Nice to have Qualifications”)
NOTE: If you require specific years of experience for the Qualifications, please outline accordingly)
1. Deploying applications in Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, auto-scaling groups, etc)
2. Systems automation with languages such as Ruby or Perl; configuration management tools such as Puppet/Chef/Ansible
3. Hashicorp stack (vault, terraform, packer, consul)
If you are interested in this Remote Systems Engineer job then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering, go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Arundhuti Talukder at 408-328-0770 or Arundhuti.Talukder@modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled