A Sr Automation Technician near Anaheim, CA is available through Modis Engineering & Technology. This position will be working with engineering and production to help with the development and production of various electronic and automation products.
Sr Automation Technician job responsibilities include:
• Supports engineering in the design, testing and development of products
• Supports production on various issues and solutions.
• Works with customers and supports in the installation of equipment or provides support to those workers.
• Documentation of testing, processes of assistance in creation of manuals.
• AS degree in technical discipline
• Preferred 3 to 5 years or more of experience working in manufacturing (electronics or electrical)
• Knowledge of mechanical and electronic systems.
• Ability to work in an team environment and have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this Sr Automation Technician job near Anaheim, CA, then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Darren McCloud at 317-558-1032 or by email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.