GE Healthcare are developing a new Oracle Purchasing Application which will be used by 35,000 users internationally including North America and Latin America. The new version of the tool is planned for August release. A lot of changes in the look & feel are being made and there will be a re-test and a need to re-train all users. Testing should start beginning of June. GE needs to free up Delores from his daily activities for this. Delores has a varying role and each day is different.
Delores Job Title – Process Leader
Contractor will be - Junior Process Leader / Junior Application System Support Administer / Analyst
Term: May 1 – October 30
- Support complex user issues and undertake Helpdesk activities
- Undertake troubleshooting & root cause analysis
- Host calls with groups of users
Delores will provide guidance to the new person & be available approx. 1 hour per day for training / questions / guidance
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work autonomously
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have an open mind-set, be flexible and adaptable
- Must be able to work effectively with an international team
- Indirect purchasing experience / Procurement would be highly beneficial
- International company experience would be highly beneficial
- Oracle experience would be highly beneficial
- Understanding of the end-to-end process would be highly beneficial; On-boarding of suppliers ? purchase ? receive ? receipt ? invoice management ? supplier payment
The candidate would be working in a system support team and would require good office skills, including communication (both verbal and written), knowledge of Microsoft products including Excel, PowerPoint & Word. Experience with Oracle systems would be an advantage. They would need to be able to work without close supervision and be used to working to deadlines. This person will be responsible for the entire end-to-end process for Indirect Purchases.
- Experience of User Communication (Hosting regular calls, Support on issues, Incident Reports)
- Analytical skills, Route Cause analysis
- Full End-to-end process experience within Procurement - Indirect Purchasing & Invoice Management.
- Strong experience in Oracle and other IT applications such as; Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with people in other countries, being aware of time zones etc.
- Someone who has a ‘can do’ attitude and hit the ground running.