Top requirements are scoped app development, Service Portal, and strong management/leadership skills... sound like you? Apply today!
The ServiceNow/BPM Lead Developer will be responsible for creating and maintaining business solutions within ServiceNow by working closely with business stakeholders to understand their business processes, gain agreement on these processes, and recommend solutions to implement these processes. If these processes are to reside in ServiceNow, the Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of these processes within ServiceNow, and for providing guidance to the development team to ensure best practices and consistent delivery of applications.
Other activities may include creation of reporting solutions and data visualizations, integrations of ServiceNow with other business systems. The Developer will be responsible for solutions from requirements, through coding, testing and release, communication of status to stakeholders, and basic to advanced administration of ServiceNow.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading a team of developers to create business process solutions within the ServiceNow framework while maintaining use of best practice.
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of both new applications and application customizations.
- Customization of the Application UI and workflow.
- Delivering new services via the service portal.
- Experience interviewing stakeholders to gather system requirements, develop conceptual designs and the implementation of the design within ServiceNow.
- Write functional requirements, develop test plans and address production issues.
- Manage application testing processes and successful migration to the production environment.
- Development of reports according to ongoing customer needs.
- Ongoing management of the ServiceNow environment, including platform version upgrades and application releases without business impact.