Senior Data Engineer- 100% Remote
Are you prepared to majorly contribute to a product and engineering revolution?
Our client is seeking a full-time Senior Data Engineer who thrives in a collaborative, team-focused culture. You’ll work closely with data scientists, business stakeholders, developers, etc. to create a strong data infrastructure. You will work alongside one other Senior Data Engineer on the team.
Location- 100% Remote (offices are located in Los Angelos, CA and Atlanta, GA, but this role can work remotely)
- 7+ years of experience in development/data engineering
- Experience working as a software engineer and then pivoted into data engineering
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with ingesting, processing, and transforming data at scale
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
Nice to haves:
- Experience working alongside data science team and understand technologies and process of data science
-Knowledge of AWS data ecosystems (Glue, Kinesis, S3, Lambda, EMR, Redshift, etc.)
- Experience working with event-driven and/or streaming workflows using Kafka and Spark
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
-Competitive Pay: Target salary is $140K with some room for flexibility based on seniority and skills
- 100% company-paid benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Generous PTO plan, 401K, and future growth opportunities within the company.
-100% Remote role
If you’re interested in learning more, please apply!