Duration: 18 month contract
Description:Operations Excellence analyst will be responsible for driving operational excellence across IT processes, while staying in alignment with ITIL & COBIT methodologies.
• Will drive Continuous Improvement (CI) activities within the existing IT Process improvement project.
• Work with various Process Owners and SME's to achieve established business objectives by utilizing continuous improvement to improve performance, eliminate waste, improve process efficiency and increase the skills and engagement of STS staff.
• Facilitate the frequent use of Lean IT tools; including Value Stream Mapping, Problem Solving, Benefit Assessments, etc.
• Create Process artifacts including Process maps, Standard Operating Procedures and Value Stream Maps.
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement at all levels of the organization.
Experience in process redesign required, preferably with a consulting firm • Kaizen Leader, Green Belt, Black Belt or other Lean training certification • Demonstrated experience in IT Service Management (ITIL & COBIT) is a plus • Expertise in and proven application success with Lean or other process optimization/innovation frameworks (certification preferred). • Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to drive results. • Demonstrated thought leadership and ability to generate change that clearly contributes to business success • Consultant experience with facilitation, documentation, and proactive relationship building. • Superior analytical capabilities and the ability to manage multiple improvement efforts. • Strategic, futuristic thought leadership, and the ability to work thru constraints. • Extensive experience with and demonstrated value delivery using process redesign/improvement tools. • Objectivity, accuracy, patience, meticulous attention to detail with goal oriented and quality output are a must. • Be a self-starter and be able to lead without direct authority, influence and navigate corporate culture and business partner relationships.