Modis is seeking a Cognos Developer for a long-term contract opportunity in Austin, TX. Candidates should be familiar with Cognos Architecture and experience with migration of content store data, security groups, reports, dashboards from one server to another server
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- IBM Cognos 10.2.x and 11.0x + administration (familiar with Cognos Architecture, experience with migration of content store data, security groups, reports, dashboards from one server to another server)
- Experience with installing and using MotioCI and Mapbox
- Understanding of full life cycle of business intelligence solution development with capabilities in analysis, problem definition and requirements gathering.
- Maintain and Design data marts based on data from disparate sources and combining it with other data as necessary to meet the needs of specific business users or specific business function.
- Experience using MS SQL Server 2014 +, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL query language, and advanced data development skills with SQL.
- Experience with Dimensional Modeling
- Experience with UI/UX design for BI portals/dashboards/reports
- Experience in development and design of reports and dashboards for supporting business analysis.
- Use Framework Manager to create a model that provides users with a single, integrated, business view of the database, and provide IBM Cognos BI with information about how data is accessed, related, and secured.
- Experience with Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence testing
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this Cognos Developer opportunity in Austin, TX then please apply now.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled