A Data Analyst job in Austin, Texas is available courtesy of Modis Engineering and Technology. This is a 6-month contract role with the possibility of extension. Not open to C2C or C2H.
In this role you must have strong data and analytic skills, knowledge of excel, numbers and data modeling. Knowledge of or experience working on subscription businesses a plus. Reporting and presentation skills a must. Looking for a person who has a passion for data and numbers. The successful candidate will turn data into information and insights that will help support business decisions. You will work closely with the Data Analytics team and cross functionally in marketing to produce monthly & quarterly data driven marketing reports
• Coordinate with internal and external teams to collect and clean data in multiple master data management systems of record, including Excel and internal systems
• Identify and respond to changes needed to data, and complete all changes within defined SLAs
• Ensure data is in standard format and data is clean and accurate
• Run existing scripts to generate files requiring corrections
• Share final “cleaned” data with internal partners, and/or upload to systems of record
• Validate that downstream reporting tools are reflecting accurate, quality data
• Communicate with internal teams for troubleshooting and issue escalation as needed
• Provide recommendations to further optimize our data-processing workflows
• Provide tier 1 level support to internal and external users
• Research data quality issues raised by users via ticketing system
• Resolve errors in data, close tickets, and reply to users about ticket status within 5- business day SLA
• Provide reporting on ticket drivers, share recommendations to reduce ticket volume
•Data Processing — Excel, basic SQL, attention to detail, written and verbal communication. Basic skills in R preferred, but not required.
• Support Tickets — Attention to detail, written and verbal communication, organization skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated understanding of the business.
• Ownership of issues.
• Demonstrated ability to manage through various customer situations.
• Seeking and acting on feedback from business partners.
If you are interested in this Data Analyst job in Austin, Texas then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering and Technology go to www.Modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Brenda Phong at Brenda.Phong@modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.