Adecco Group is currently assisting a local client, the World’s Largest Search Engine, in their search to find a Support Lead/Technical Solutions Engineer. This is part of an exciting fast-growing project within the Search Engine. This is a temporary assignment slated for 12 months and will sit in Austin, TX.
***This is not a remote role and requires the candidate to be on-site.
Title: Support Lead
As a Support Lead, you will be responsible for a small (3-7) team of US based Support Product Specialists. In this role you will work closely with the Reps and the Product team to ensure that:
The Support Reps are given the coaching and supervision needed to succeed.
The needs of the restaurants are being met in a timely manner
Reoccurring Support issues are flagged to the Product team.
You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, love solving problems, be able to thrive in an early stage environment and be passionate about the restaurant space.
- Oversee US based Support team and drive continuous improvement to the processes and tools. (There are our Tier 2 and 3 tech so this will be our more technical solutions engineers.)
- Analyze performance data and proactively provide strategic insights and highlight opportunity areas for improvement.
- Work with Enterprise clients to ensure that they receive quick and timely fixes to their issues.
- Champion product improvement efforts via analysis of recurring Support tickets
- Manage complex technical issues, troubleshooting, and provide regular updates on issues to key support, sales, PM constituents.
- Utilize dashboards to monitor business and operational impact of new policies and products
- Degree from a 4-year college or university
- 3+ years managing a Technical Support team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team, uniting disparate groups across engineering, product management, and sales in support of a common goal
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Experience with SalesForce
- Experience with Excel, Google Sheets, and Presentations/Data
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records