A Production Manager job in Battle Creek, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. This position reports directly to the General Manager. We are seeking an experienced manager that will provide leadership to three Supervisors and have over one hundred indirect employees. You will need to set clear expectations, provide direction and develop your leaders; establish performance objectives and demonstrate accountability for performance; ensure positive labor relations through consistency and open communications.
Production Manager job responsibilities include:
• Provide leadership and direction to ensure production personnel are safe, producing a high-quality product and are working efficiently
• Set clear expectations, provide direction and develop Production Supervisors
• Establish performance objectives and demonstrate accountability for performance
• Ensure positive labor relations through consistency and open communications
• Bachelors Degree Required
• Experience in Production or Operations Management
• Ability to come in and help develop the Supervisors
• Experienced using effective problem-solving tools
If you are interested in this Production Manager job in Battle Creek, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled