A Project Manager position is available in Beaverton, OR courtesy of Modis Engineering.
The selected candidate will be responsible for working with internal operational groups throughout the project lifecycles and coordinating deliverables to meet project objectives. The candidate will develop and manage the overall project timeline for multiple projects occurring simultaneously.
This position requires a general understanding of technology and data.
Duration: 2+ years Responsibilities:
- Partner with a Project Manager to meet or exceed client expectations for project deliverables.
- Act as the primary point of contact for project status (including communicating status to management and executives, as requested) and deliver daily project health reports.
- Draft and maintain operational project timelines based on client requirements.
- Ensure all project requirements are gathered, documented, approved, and implemented.
- Manage interdepartmental communication, acting as a liaison between departments, removing roadblocks, and calling/managing meetings whenever necessary.
- Manage project workflow to ensure standard processes are followed and communicate when requests unnecessarily deviate from the standard.
- Document important project discussions, meeting takeaways, and recurring issues.
- Communicate risk and provide solutions for risk mitigation
- Work with stakeholders to call out issues and provide solutions to create greater project efficiencies.
- Respond to requests and concerns in a timely manner
- Complete all assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with provided requirements
- Open and manage Service Requests to document and track all project-related activity
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator, Project Manager or closely related position.
- Learn new processes or procedures with minimal direction and guidance.
- Knowledgeable user in Microsoft Office with experience communicating technical business rules and requirements.
- Strong analysis and research skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and time-sensitive projects, with changing priorities.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to approach a problem logically and systematically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional, calm demeanor.
- Ability to interact with all levels of managers and end-users in the organization.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships throughout the organization.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to efficiently gather and process information in a fast paced environment are required.
If you are interested in this Project Manager job opportunity in Beaverton, OR then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering, go to www.Modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Mike Leeson at (206) 505-6913 or Mike.Leeson@Modis.com.