Senior Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineer
Modis Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineer with experience in design for manufacturability (DFM) in a regulated environments for a full-time/direct hire role in Cleveland, OH. The Senior Mechanical Engineer will perform management and engineering support for the global contract manufacturers. Qualified candidates will have 4+ of mechanical engineering expertise along with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
This is an exciting role with a high-tech industry leader offering an excellent work environment and career growth opportunities.
Sr. Mnaufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Engineering support for new product introductions including managing DFM reviews with suppliers, cost analysis and delivering document packages for quotation from CM’s.
- Implementation of change orders, deviation requests, and non-conformance issues.
- Testing and troubleshooting of electromechanical systems, defect resolution and corrective action.
- Proposes, designs and implements sustaining engineering initiatives to improve product reliability and cost structure.
- Drives constant improvement in design and process engineering documentation for products.
- Support the optimization of the field installation process by driving initiatives to improve quality and reduce installation time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, Master’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience in mechanical engineering of formally released products in a regulated environment, including CAD skills such as SolidWorks and tolerancing.
- Experience in Design for Manufacturability, reliability or sustaining engineering, and engineering changes.
- Skills in supporting new product launches, design modifications, and working with suppliers or contract manufacturers.
- Knowledge of testing and implementing or automating testing is a plus.
- Experience with capital equipment.
- Excellent communication and program management skills.
- Possess dynamic, proactive, ambitious, “can do” attitude, strength of character, tenacity and credibility and able to create and respect strong working relationships with all levels of the organization.
Why Modis? Modis has a commitment to making exceptional connections with you and our clients; creating strong and long-lasting relationships for your career. Modis also prides itself on personal touch and providing current and up-to-date feedback on your performance.
If you are interested in this Sr. Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineer Job in Cleveland, OH then please apply via http://www.modis.com
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or 216-750-6232
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled