A Dataset Management Lead job in Mount Vernon, WA is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. This position will be at our client, a Fortune 500 and world renown diesel truck company. For this job, you must have two or more years of experience in managing large datasets. This is a Direct Hire position.
Our client will not be able to sponsor H-1B Visas.
- Lead dataset management group on proper delegation of daily tasks based on project priority
- Promote a collaborative environment with the team and other outside stakeholders
- Contribute to process definition as well as improve upon existing processes
- Anticipate and promptly communicate potential project level conflicts
- Ensure proper inputs are received from calibration engineers for upcoming releases
- Perform vehicle, engine, and aftertreatment calibration verification as release volume necessitates
- Run simple verification simulations and perform basic troubleshooting based on results
- Basic software flashing and ECU hardware troubleshooting
- Ensure version control of vehicle software and calibration
- Facilitate quality work product from the dataset team
- Facilitate meetings with management and engineers as required
- Light travel may be necessary
- Bachelor of Science Degree (eg. Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering, etc) required.
- 2 years of applicable experience in large datasets.
- Familiarity with programming or scripting in languages such as MATLAB, Visual Basic, Python, C# or others.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL is preferred.
- Ability to excel in a team environment as well as self-direct
- Effective communicator and ability to redirect team as priorities shift
- Ability to understand technical issues and relay them to varying expertise levels
- Ability to work well across many different organizations and divisions
- Close attention to details on individual work product
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this Dataset Management Lead job in Mount Vernon, WA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Mike Leeson at (206)682-2170 or email Mike.Leeson@Modis.com .