A contract Senior SharePoint Developer job in Renton, WA is available courtesy of Modis .
The successful candidate will be highly self-directed, an excellent problem-solver and able to work with all levels of the organization. Leadership skills and excellent communication skills are required.
Highly skilled at automating provisioning scripts and migrating content to SharePoint Online are must haves. SharePoint Online product knowledge, with focus on customizing modern sites using SharePoint Framework toolchain is required. Experience in working in distributed agile projects is required.
JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop PnP PowerShell scripts for automated provisioning.
- Build delta content migration scripts on ShareGate tool.
- Sound knowledge of enterprise search capabilities of SharePoint 2013 and above.
- Exposure to serverless Azure Functions and Office 365 services (Flow and PowerApps) for extending SharePoint Online features.
- 3+ years of experience and a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of scripting experience with SharePoint Online PowerShell and/or PnP provisioning
- 3+ years of SharePoint Online client-side development experience
- 1+ years of development experience with SharePoint Framework
- Experience with SharePoint Online role based access control
- Understanding of SharePoint List, Search and User Profile Rest APIs
- Experience with migrating on premise SharePoint to the cloud
- Experience with Azure services such as Flow, Power Apps, Functions and App Services
- Sound understanding or PnP provisioning framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub, CodePlex, MSDN Code Gallery, Visual Studio source controls
- Strong technical writing skills and professional proposal development skills are also required
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, energetic and professional demeanor, and be very client oriented are all must-have characteristics
- Working knowledge of continuous integration
- Strong knowledge of software delivery methodologies using Agile/Scrum
- Strong understanding of business process, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Basic understanding of identity management
If you are interested in this Senior SharePoint Developer job in Renton WA, then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position please contact Sukanya Chidambara 206-682-2170 or email Sukanya.Chidambara@modis.com
No C2C candidates.