We are currently looking to hire a Software Development Engineer located in Bellevue, WA. This person will be interfacing with teams across multiple disciplines. You will have a chance to utilize your critical thinking and technical skills to help execute some of our core next generation platform features! Please let me know if you would be interested in an opportunity of this caliber!?
- Design, develop and ship customer centric features to enhance their experience on Expedia's global web sites
- Provide technical leadership to the members of the team.
- Prototype ideas, execute and learn from them and enrich the overall team experience.
- An agile proponent and scrum practitioner.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to develop robust and scalable features.
- Ability to clearly document and communicate software architecture and design.
- Ability to consume specifications, give feedback, provide estimates and translate into implementation.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience designing and developing web applications with production quality code in a professional software development role.
- Experience using any JS framework like (Node, Backbone, Angular, Require) preferred
- Experience using libraries such as JQuery, Underscore preferred
- Experience with Tomcat and/or Spring frameworks preferred
- Experience with web services (SOAP and/or REST) and SOA
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins or any similar tools)
- Unit testing frameworks (Junit)
- Self-starter and quick learner who possesses exceptional attitude and aptitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills to efficiently implement projects with ambiguous and complex requirements
- Experience designing and optimizing robust, scalable and performant code.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
To be considered for this position, please contact Christopher Morales at Christopher.Morales@Modis.com